By Simon Young
You may have heard the rumours swirling around cyberspace that partypoker203.com is about to launch a ground-breaking new table, complete with stunning features. Now we can reveal what all the fuss is about, and we think you’ll be impressed.
We proudly present, seen for the first time, PartyPoker’s new online poker table…
The slick design is a huge improvement on our previous table, which despite serving us and our players so well over the years, has become a little, well, dated. Players who can’t bear to part with the old design will still have an option to continue with it if they wish.
But everyone else will love to play on the slickest, most eye-catching and ergonomically-pleasing table available anywhere.
The new look is part of a major overhaul of partypoker203.com, which is due to go live next week. There are loads of changes and new features, but for now we’re only going to show you the table itself. You’ll have to check back here for more revelations over the next few days.
So what’s new? Here’s just some of the great improvements:
* Fine new design that makes playing easier and more user-friendly
* Now you can select your own player photo – either an image from our new, extensive library, or you can upload your own photograph
* All your action buttons are in a more logical position, and they are easier to use
* The bet slider is simpler and more responsive
* You’ve now got access to pre-set bet buttons: Min, 1/2 Pot, 3/4 Pot, Pot and Max (all-in).
* There’s an improved note-taking facility
* The chat area will be easier to read and manage
And that’s just the start – enough, if you like, to whet your appetite. More will be revealed over the coming days.